Resolving Business Disputes
DeGraff Foy's commercial litigation capability is one of its principal strengths. Businesses of all types and sizes know they can rely on us to advise them of their options and resolve business disputes as quickly and economically as possible.
An Impressive Record of Success
Our business litigation attorneys have established a long and impressive track record in state and federal court and on appeal. We are proud of all our litigation successes, including those involving:
- Successful outcomes of jury trials
- Establishment of new legal precedent on appeal
- Dismissal of claims against our clients
- Resolution of disputes out of court through negotiation, arbitration or mediation
A Wide-Ranging Litigation Practice
We represent commercial clients who are involved in all types of business, commercial and corporate disputes. Contested matters include:
- Partnership and shareholder disputes
- Actions involving trade secrets and unfair competition
- Actions to dissolve closely held corporations
- Contract matters, including breach of contract
- Sales and distribution disagreements
- Real property disputes
- Employment litigation
- Regulatory disputes
New York Arbitration Lawyer, Administrative Law Attorney
Arbitration is a process for resolving disputes more economically outside of court. Some contractual relationships require that disputes be resolved in arbitration. In other cases, arbitration may be ordered by the court.
We are effective in representing clients in the arbitration of business disputes. We prepare for these proceedings as thoroughly as we do for trials. We also represent clients in administrative hearings and before professional administrative boards of all kinds.
To arrange a free initial consultation, please contact the Saratoga Springs business litigation attorneys of DeGraff, Foy & Kunz, LLP, by e-mail or call toll free 866-842-6197.